Our private craft beverage tours offer a unique Columbus experience that can be tailored to meet your group’s needs. Whether you are entertaining family from out of town, hosting a unique birthday party or a corporate group wishing to explore Columbus, we can create an itinerary to suit you. Our tours feature top-rated Columbus area breweries, brewpubs, distilleries, wineries and more.
We can offer versions of our regular public tour itineraries or develop a custom tour to suit your group’s interests.
The minimum number for guests for any private tour is eight. If you have a smaller group you may want to look at our public tour offerings.
Please contact us (Info@ColumbusBrewAdventures.com) to discuss availability and pricing.
We will need to know:
the size of your group
preferred start and end time
Reserving a private tour
- All details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the private group organizer and Columbus Brew Adventures.
- Advance bookings are required. We prefer at least two weeks notice.
- Private tours are generally three locations lasting about 3.5 hours but we can tailor to one or two sites for your group.
- In general, we cater most of our tours for groups of 8-14 people. We are able to accommodate larger groups (14 to 28) on some itineraries. We can also arrange single site events / tastings for large groups (28 or more guests).
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and events cannot be rescheduled.
- No refunds are given for no-shows and cancellations.
- We request that the group arrives 10-15 minutes prior to tour start time.
- We will do our best to accommodate any particular requirements for your private group event. We require a minimum of 48 hours advance notice to accommodate dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Private Group Tours are held rain or shine.
- Not all sites are available for Private Tours.
- Any additional food or beverages outside of the scope of the private tour agreement will be paid for by the group organizer or tour participants.
- Please visit our Columbus Brew Adventures FAQ page for additional information.
A guide gratuity of 18% will be added to your total cost.
Some of tours can only be offered at specific times and days of the week.
Private Group Tour reservations less than 15 days from tour date require full payment to hold a specific date and time.
Private Group Tours that are arranged more than 15 days from tour date require a $250 non-refundable deposit (which is applied to your total cost) to hold an agreed upon date, time slot and tour guide. For groups over 14 guests requiring transportation, the deposit / transportation fee will be non refundable. Groups over 14 pay a larger deposit fee if transportation is arranged. Final headcount and remaining balance (non-refundable) are due 7 days prior to the event.
For additional information, you can also read our blog post about Private Tours linked HERE.
We can not redeem tour gift certificates as credits for private tour payment.
(Note: Comments left in the comment box below may have a long response time, please contact us via the e-mail address listed above).